Paint and Finish Capabilities
H-P Products offers many diferent finishing options for your custom bent tube and pipes including Paint & Finishes, Heat Treatment and Cleanliness Procedures.
- E coat
From 400 degrees Fahrenheit to 2300 degrees Fahrenheit we've got you covered!
What heat problem associated with your tube or pipe are you trying to solve?
• Protect someone from injury from touching a hot surface
• Protect surrounding engine components from heat damage
• Meet Tier 4 heat temperatures up to 1400 degrees inside the tube to meet EPA tier 4 emissions requirements
• Eliminate heat in cab caused by high heat tubes and pipes
H-P Products offers the following solutions for controlling heat:
- Heat wraps
- Heat blankets
- Applied heat wraps
- Aluminum A fiber Blanket
- Stamped heat shields
- Ridged pipe wrap
- Thin gauge Metal stamping
- Insulation jackets
- Tube and pipe heat sleeves
- Insulated exhaust with cover sleeve
- Intake pipe insulation
- Insulated exhaust without cover sleeve
- Sewn heat sleeves
- Layered heat shields
- … and many more based on the heat problem you are wishing to solve.
H-P Products has developed manufacturing processes to meet SAE J1726 as well as engine specific cleanliness standards like AEB 24.21.
In addition to cleaning your pipe and tubes H-P packaging engineers cap the ends to insure your parts will not collect debris in packaging . Tier 4 I and Tier 4 final result in much more sophisticated air treatment products for engines. Clean tubes eliminate the risks of debris, contaminants and weld spatter damaging the engine and or Tier 4 treatment turbo and components.
H-P has made major investments in production and engineering capabilities to produce custom engineered continuous bent pipe and tubes. This capability reduces and often eliminates the needs to weld pipe and tubes. If we have to weld your parts rest assured they will also be cleaned to meet the requirements for your engine and part.